They’re here! mpower 6×4 lights bring the durability of silicone lenses to a larger footprint making them the ideal solution for your fire and EMS vehicle installations. Available now to order in warning, backup, stop/tail, and turn functionality.
- Powerful lighting output at 180-degree viewing angles perfect for fire and EMS apparatuses
- Extremely functional and customizable for use as stop/tail, turn, reverse, scene or warning light
- Rugged weather-resistant IP67 enclosure
- Five-wire nano connector with 18-inch flying leads
- Durable clear silicone lens
- Industry-standard bolt pattern location
- Sync 2 compatible, with other Sync 2 products (warning and reverse with warning lights only)
- bluePRINT® compatible runs in slave mode
DIMENSIONS (WITHOUT BEZEL)
4″ (10.16 cm) H x 6.37″ (16.17 cm) L x 1.01″ (2.56 cm) D
Single 12; 3 sequential turn patterns, plus steady burn on turn and 1 flicker stop on stop/tail
All standard single, red stop/tail; amber turn or white reverse
Stud, quick, or screw
It is recommended to use the stud mount option for any dynamic mount surfaces (i.e. swinging panels, doors, and tail gates).
SAE J595 Class 1 certified; CA Title 13 certified; NFPA, KKK-1822-F and FMVSS-108 (backup, stop/tail and turn)