Base6 bluePRINT Compact Control Panel
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in Australia
- Designed for use with SoundOff Signal’s bluePRINT System
- Designed with current Police, Fire & Ambulance SLIC Control Panel Layout
The only Australian designed and manufactured, Compact Control Panel that will be seen in use within various Emergency Vehicles including Police, Ambulance and Fire Services. Our Base6 Compact Panel provides a configurable interface in a familiar format for the Australian Emergency Services. When using the Base6 Compact Panel you can control Lights, Sirens and more. Our bluePRINT specialists can work with you to utilise the control panels functions.
Utilising the Base6 Compact Control Panel, any compatible Siren Amplifier can be commanded and operated at ease. Each button on the TouchPad controller can be electronically programmed/configured to allow each button to perform a different function. The Base6 Controller also has a built-in backlit feature enabling much easier use during low light operation.
- Increase the functionality of your vehicle, while retaining the button layout crews are already trained to use.
- Frontline Emergency Crews will not require retraining
- The touchpad layout is the same as currently used by over 20 Emergency services in Australia.
When combined with the 500 Series siren from SoundOff Signal, you also have the benefit of being able to offer 2 control panels on a vehicle build. This is particularly important for Firefighting Appliances where crews are required to be able to operate emergency systems from inside and outside the vehicle.